Entertainment

Meghan Markle suffered “panic attacks” from “negative attention” for Royal Drama

Before moving to Canada in February, Meghan Markle suffered panic attacks in her royal drama with the media. A source told Weekly on Wednesday 25 March that the former Duchess of Sussex and her husband, Prince Harry, have decided to move from the UK to Canada and step back from the British royal family for reasons of sanity .

“She was nervous about stepping out of her own front door because of all the negative attention she was getting,” the insider said, adding that Meghan “felt trapped and claustrophobic” when she walked in with Harry at Frogmore Cottage London lived.

The insider, who also added that Meghan had “panic attacks” in London, said how her mental health has improved since moving to Canada. “[Canada] gave her the opportunity to reset, ”said the source. “Meghan is thrilled to have escaped the chaos of London. She feels like a new person.”

The Suits Alaun and her husband announced their decision to step down from the royal family and move to North America in February. Since then, the couple has split their time between the UK and Canada, where they are raising their 10-month-old son Archie. “Meghan has a real spring in her crotch again,” the source said of Meghan’s mental state after moving to Canada. “It is wonderful to see her in top form.”

View this post on Instagram

“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we decided to transition this year to develop a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step down as “senior” members of the royal family and work to become financially independent while we continue to fully support Her Majesty the Queen. With your encouragement, especially in recent years, we feel ready to make this adjustment. We are now planning to balance our time between Britain and North America and continue to fulfill our duty to the Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronage. This geographical balance will allow us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition he was born into, and to give our family the space to focus on the next chapter, including the founding of our new nonprofit. We look forward to sharing all the details of this exciting next step in due course as we continue to work with Her Majesty, the Queen, the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support. “- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex For more information, visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio). Picture © PA

A post by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (@sussexroyal) on

In the February Instagram post announcing her move, Meghan and Harry assured that they would continue to support the queen, but would step back as senior members of the royal family. “We intend to step down as” senior “members of the royal family and work to become financially independent while we continue to fully support Her Majesty the Queen,” the couple wrote in a statement. “With your encouragement, especially in recent years, we feel ready to make this adjustment. We are now planning to balance our time between Britain and North America and continue to fulfill our duty to the Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronage. “

I’m so happy to see Meg thrive.

Write A Comment