At the beginning of March, Fiat and Lego presented the latest expansion of the “Lego Creator Expert” series in Turin: the Fiat 500F from 1965, which was reproduced in a miniature version with 960 Lego blocks (11 cm high, 24 cm) long and 11 cm wide for a unit price of € 84.99).
To celebrate the event, the two partners also presented the reproduction in scale 1 (photo)! A construction of the emblematic small Italian city car from … 189,032 parts!
Almost 190,000 stones and 830 hours of work
Less than a month later, the famous Danish game maker invites us to discover behind the scenes the realization of this famous life-size 500 Lego that weighs 400 kg and takes no less than 830 hours of work. Discover the assembly in the video.
As a reminder, the real Fiat 500 has just been renewed and is now available in a 100% electric version (118 hp block and autonomy announced at 320 km).
– Fiat 500 (1965): a Lego version for adults
– Honda e or new Fiat 500: duel of the connected electrics
– Leonardo DiCaprio drives for the electric Fiat 500 [VIDEO]
– The new electric Fiat 500 (2020) is shown on video!
– Fiat 500 (2020): a new generation, 100% electric